(If you’re only going to watch one video, watch Day 3. It’s the best one in my opinion.)
Day 1: Toledo to Frankfort
Day 2: Frankfort to Charlevoix
Day 3: Mackinaw City & St. Ignace
Day 4: The Long Ride Home
Twitter Updates (in reverse order):
• The 4th day’s Google Earth GPS track: http://lcchoppers.com/kmz/michigan/motwday4.kml
• We made it!! 915 down. 0 to go. Pics will go up soon.
• Brain Toniq break in Jackson, Michigan. http://lcchoppers.com/bt http://twitpic.com/b4ac
• Day 4: Left Mackinac earlier. In Mt Pleasant now. Onward and Southward.
• @longstride It was cool all day today. Definitely refreshing. We bought pasties for the trip home tomorrow. We are trolls for sure.
• @hotmilkgt The views are great up here. Wish we had more places like this that were a bit closer to home.
• Crossing the Mackinac Bridge into the U.P.
• The third day’s Google Earth GPS track: http://lcchoppers.com/kmz/michigan/motwday3.kml
• Having a Big C at Clyde’s in St. Ignace. http://twitpic.com/b11k
• Mackinac Bridge at sunset. http://twitpic.com/b10x
• Day 3 begins: Charlevoix to St. Ignace. Chance of waterspouts. http://twitpic.com/az2c
• Riding on the Sleeping Bear Dunes Scenic Loop.
• The second day’s Google Earth GPS track: http://lcchoppers.com/kmz/michigan/motwday2.kml
• Just checked into the Edgewater Inn in CVX. Got a room with a view. http://twitpic.com/aw7i
• Sleeping Bear Dunes. http://twitpic.com/aw1v
• Pt. Betsie Lighthouse http://twitpic.com/av1d
• Day 2 begins: Michigan Wine Country, TVC, and Charlevoix. http://twitpic.com/auiq
• The first day’s Google Earth GPS track: http://lcchoppers.com/kmz/michigan/motwday1.kml
• @longstride It’s a cool little town. If you ever come up here, try the perch sandwich from Villa Marine Bar. Hit the spot!
• @bikerbar We would have been OK if we would have geared up prior to hitting the weather. Unfortunately, we didn’t.
• @longstride First leg was good. We made excellent time. We’re staying next to the Pt. Betsie Lighthouse. Got a good perch sandwich too.
• @longstride you know it’s wet when you can wring out your leather gloves.
• @JiMpiSh Thanks! We’re just doing the lower peninsula’s West coast and across the Mackinac Bridge into St. Ignace.
• First destination reached. Got a 3 bedroom condo on the cheap in Frankfort, Michigan. Great view! http://twitpic.com/asgl
• Coffee break in Manistee. http://twitpic.com/as36 http://tinyurl.com/6r28z4
• In MKG, got caught in a downpour. http://tinyurl.com/5jzuaf
• Just outside of Lansing, Michigan. http://twitpic.com/aqv4 http://tinyurl.com/67pc5a
• …and we’re off. Heading to the land of @longstride and @bikerbar.
• Almost ready to start riding.
• Executive Producer & Director: Micah Maziar
• Field Producer: Jeff Hormann
• Cameras: Brian Vidis, Jeff Hormann, Micah Maziar
• Riders: Brian Vidis, Micah Maziar
• Support R/T: Jeff Hormann
• Craft Services: Rob “Arch” Horodyski
Podsafe Music Network
• Special Thanks:
State of Michigan Tourism
Cherry Republic Winery
Benzie County CVB
Traverse City CVB
Mackinac Bridge Authority
Lynne Piippo at St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
Star Touring & Riding
• Edited by: MZ Web Productions